Pages

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I JUST STARTED NEW FORUM THAT IT IS GOING TO BE BIG IN THE FUTURE. BE SURE TO BECOME MEMBER WHILE SIGNING UP IS OPENED TO EVERYBODY. POST YOUR FILES AND EARN REAL MONEY.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

SPECIAL for august: THE BEST UPLOADER FOR THIS MONTH WILL GET PREMIUM ACCOUNT WHICH HE CHOOSE !!!!!
SO START POSTING HERE


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

VA - Love Lift Us Up - 40 Greatest Ever Love Songs (2009)

Artist: VA
Title Of Album: Love Lift Us Up - 40 Greatest Ever Love Songs
Year Of Release: 2009
Genre: Pop
Quality: MP3
Bitrate: 320 kbps CBR
Total Size: 342,52 Mb


Tracklist:

CD 1
01 - Up Where We Belong - Blake
02 - Hallelujah - Katherine Jenkins
03 - You're Beautiful - Marc Dillon
04 - Come Away With Me - Melissa Elliotte
05 - Be My Baby - Jason Donovan
06 - I Can See Clearly Now - Donny Osmond
07 - My Heart Will Go On - Jane McDonald
08 - Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams
09 - Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Michael Ball
10 - Just The Two Of Us - Engelbert Humperdinck
11 - The Way You Look Tonight - Curtis Stigers
12 - Love Is All Around - Marti Pellow
13 - When I Fall In Love - Lesley Garrett
14 - All By Myself - Only Men Aloud
15 - Baby Can I Hold You - Boyzone
16 - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Bryn Terfel (Arranged by Chris Hazell)
17 - Have I Told You Lately - Russell Watson
18 - I Believe - The Bachelors
19 - The Magic Of Love - Luciano Pavarotti ft. Lionel Richie
20 - You're The First, The Last, My Everything - Barry White

CD 2
01 - You Raise Me Up - Secret Garden
02 - If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
03 - Your Song - Elton John
04 - No Matter What - Connie Fisher
05 - Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum
06 - Nothing Compares 2 U - All Angels
07 - Home - The Fron Male Voice Choir ft. Will Martin
08 - I Wanna Know What Love Is - Donny Osmond
09 - Georgia - Russell Watson
10 - Wind Beneath My Wings - Michael Ball
11 - Lifted - Lighthouse Family
12 - Some Kind Of Wonderful - Aled Jones ft. Cerys Mathews
13 - Lean On Me - Chantz
14 - God Only Knows -Blake
15 - Dreams - Gabrielle
16 - Fields Of Gold - Triniti
17 - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Duncan James & Myleene Klass
18 - Who Wants To Live Forever? - Jonathan Ansell
19 - Songbird - Hayley Westenra
20 - What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment