Pages

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I JUST STARTED NEW FORUM THAT IT IS GOING TO BE BIG IN THE FUTURE. BE SURE TO BECOME MEMBER WHILE SIGNING UP IS OPENED TO EVERYBODY. POST YOUR FILES AND EARN REAL MONEY.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

SPECIAL for august: THE BEST UPLOADER FOR THIS MONTH WILL GET PREMIUM ACCOUNT WHICH HE CHOOSE !!!!!
SO START POSTING HERE


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

EXCLUSIVE SONG OF THE MOMENT !!!!!

Today, all day long, this is my favourite song ;)

Broken Angel is a song by Iranian artist Arash Labaf. It is his 15th
and latest single to appear in charts. Featuring Helena, the song has received widespread success since its release. The song has an English chorus which is sung by Helena and the rest is in Arabic. Arash has said that the reason he chooses to sing in his native language is because of his deep attachment to Iran and Persian culture. In addition to successes in his home countries' music charts, namely Sweden and Iran, the platinum-selling singer and producer Arash has had hits notably in Eastern European and South-East European charts like Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Turkey and in Asian music charts like in Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and throughout the Arab Middle Eastern countries...

I'm so lonely broken angel
I'm so lonely listen to my heart

man dooset daram:
I've loved you
be cheshme man gerye nade:
Don't give cry to my eyes
na, nemitoonam:
No, i can't
bedoone to halam bade:
Without you i'm depressed


I'm so lonely broken angel
I'm so lonely listen to my heart


On n' lonley, broken angel
Come n' save me before i fall apart

to harja ke bashi kenaretam:
Wherever you be, i'm beside you
ta akharesh divoonatam:
to the end , i'm psychotic of you
to , to nemidooni , ke joonami , bargard pisham :
you , you don't know , that you are my life , come back foreside me
la la leyli , la la leyli , la laaa :
it doesn't have any purporst !

No comments:

Post a Comment